Choose from either a…
* Traditional Watchman Clock Recorder
1) At each recording station, the Guard Turns the numbered Station Key
in the Watchman Clock Recorder.
2) This produces a hardcopy Record Tape, that includes the Station Key
Number, Date, Hour and Minute for each check point that was visited by the watchman.
* Digital Watchman Recording Clocks and Reporting System
1) The Guards starts his or her "Shift" by touching the Guard Badge i-button
to the Data Recorder.
2) At each check point, the Guard simply touches the Data Recorder to
the i-button station.
3) The Data Recorder is then downloaded to the watchman Clocks ARESIII Tour Software.
Powerful Reporting is then available...Sort data by Date/Time, Guard, Data
Recorder and i-button station numbers.
* Guard Control
* Material Tracking
* Machine Monitoring
* Industrial Inspection and Billing
[ Home | Our Services | Our Story | Downloads | Contact Us | Support ]
[ Inventory/Tool Room Control | Time & Attendance | Parking Gates/Building Access | Employee Photo ID Equipment ]
[ Biometric Time Clocks | Time Date Stamps | Perforators | Watchman Clocks | Time Clock eShop ]