How To Order and Shipping Policies
Terms & Conditions of Ordering from us
How To Order
3 Easy Ways To Order...
1. Secure On-Line Shopping Cart. (128 Bit SSL Certificate)
2. Order by Phone, toll-free 1 (888) 838.5391
3. Print the Customer Fax Order Form, Fill Out the Order Form and Fax to (409) 838.4966
- We also accept and prefer Checks for Payment. Payments made in advance by check will be held for clearance on orders over $200.00 before shipment is made. We reserve the right to override or change this policy on a case by case basis.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.
- We welcome and accept Educational, Governmental, Institutional and Corporate Purchase Orders.
- Customers who have established Credit Accounts with us can place orders using Purchase Orders.
- Equipment Leasing is available through third-party leasing companies. Call us for Leasing Details.
- Down Payments may be required on orders over $ 200.00 and orders that include custome items such as Swipe Badges, Custom Software programming, Software and Software Upgrades that requires software codes as the deliverable item, etc.
- All Time and Attendance System orders and orders Over $ 75.00 (Excludes Data Cables, Power Supplies and Replacement Parts) will be shipped free of charge (via UPS Ground only), within the contiguous (48) United States. We recommend for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico residents/customers to use UPS 2nd Day or UPS Next Day service. (These are considered expedited shipping services and these Shipping Charges will always be in addition to the Total Price of The Order.
- For International Customers outside the contiguous United States, shipping will be via UPS Worldwide Standard or Worldwide Express service. (UPS Worldwide Standard or Express shipping charges plus,a Shippping Documenttion Preparation Fee will be added to the Total Price of the Order).
Product Availability and Order Shipping and Delivery Transit Times
We ship via UPS. Ground UPS typically delivers within 5-6 business days of transit time throughout the contiguous (48) United States. We make every effort to ship your order in a timely manner. Some products may be temporarily out of stock. Also, some orders may be dropped shipped to you direct from the manufacturer.
Orders do not always ship out the very same date as the order was placed...order retreival and processing times will vary according to; order volumes, product availability and the Time of Day and Date on which the order was placed.
If Expedited Shipping (i.e.; UPS Next Day, UPS Second Day or UPS 3 Day Select) is requested for your order, Transit Times will only be calculated from the day that the order is filled and actually shipped, not the date the order was placed.
Note: Also consider that Saturday and Sunday and other Non-Working days (such as the national holidays observed by the United States) and those closure days, stated by the shipment carrier, such as UPS (United Parcel Service)...are not included nor counted, in the transit times estimated by the service (2-Day, Next Day) that was selected on the order.
- There is a 30 (thirty) Day period from shipping date, allowed for Products Returns. ALL Returns are subject to a 25% Restocking Charge. Products must be returned in the Original Box, in New Condition, with all packing material and paper documentation. An R.M.A. (Return Material Authorization) IS REQUIRED for all product returns.
- No Returns will be accepted after 30 Days!
- NOTE: Products are not eligible for return and no credt will be given...If the Original Box, papers, documentation, individual pieces and ALL Packing Materials are not returned in New Condition.
- Custom items such as Software, Custom Programming and Software Upgrade Codes are Non-Refundable.
- Shipping / Freight Charges are Non-Refundable. (no exceptions!!) It does not matter if you received the productdamaged, or your reason for return is "It just did not work for me" or "it was the wrong color", etc....ALL Shipping Charges are your (the customer's) responsibility, and therefore Non-Refudable.
- Discounts offered through package pricing or other discounts will be considered when credit is computer for returned items purchased that were part of a discounted offer.
- Returned goods will not be accepted without a valid R.M.A. (Return Material Authorization) number issued by Time and Attendance Pros.com / Carpenter's Time Systems...Use the RMA# Request Form for all product returns. Items must be shipped insured and shipping charges prepaid to our address.